A Distinct Approach
Founded in 2013, Hexarem quickly became a Canadian leader in independent compensation and governance advisory services.
We are also known for being distinctively collaborative, responsive and solution-oriented.
Compensation advice outside the narrow “market practices-latest trend” reference frame
We certainly consider inescapable market trends and practices in our analyses and recommendations. However, we take on a much more analysis-intensive and broader view rooted in a client’s strategy and context, including its competitive position for market share and talent.
Benchmark analyses based on a total compensation methodology
When required, our total compensation benchmarks include target value of long-term incentives, as well as the compensatory value of pension arrangements and perquisites.
Pay program design rooted in reflection and discussion
We have a genuine desire to fully understand our client’s preoccupations, preferences and long-term strategy to guide our pay program design work.
Hexarem has a growing clientele and a book of more than 100 prominent Canadian clients.
We work with boards of directors and management teams from different types of organizations operating in various sectors of the economy.
Services adapted to the type of organization
- Small, medium and large listed or private companies
- Investment and asset management companies, as well as their portfolio companies
- Startups and high growth companies
- Crown corporations
- We also provide pro-bono assistance to a selection of charities and nonprofit organizations
A broad sectorial experience
Hexarem has clients in almost all major Canadian industrial sectors
- Consumer goods
- Financial services
- Professional servicesRetail
- Real estate
Global footprint assistance
- Hexarem advises several Canadian-based companies with global footprints
- We have developed a network of resources abroad that can be leveraged according to our client’s need